Monday 15 July 2019

With The Turbo Dad on a Video with James Randi


I found the email to "The Turbo Dad" (as his signature is) on the video by the Randi Foundation.

Ia
Me to The Turbo Dad
7/11/2019 at 2:50 PM
Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey?
[see next]

Ib
Me to The Turbo Dad
7/11/2019 at 2:56 PM
Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey? (updated)
Item 1, link to his video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzQC1zKesU&t=1s
[not linking, you can copy-paste if you care]

Item 2:

"Les commentaires ont été désactivés pour cette vidéo."

If I had ever wanted Bible non-believers uniliterally preaching their unbelief to me without opportunity for debate, I got my fair share of that and some more in Swedish schools.

______________

On top of that, when he wants to make the point Nazareth and Seppora are not identic and Nazareth was not inhabited in early 1st C, he mistakes two things:

1) Nazareth being birthplace of Christ in ANY Gospel
2) John 1 being a chapter mentioning the birth of Christ.

In other words, comments seem to have been disabled because James Randi showed very early on in the video he didn't know what he was talking about and this was being pointed out to his very well deserved discredit.

II
The Turbo Dad to me
7/11/2019 at 9:13 PM
Re: Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey? (updated)
No one cares.

Richard

III
Me to The Turbo Dad
7/12/2019 at 1:03 PM
Re: Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey? (updated)
OK, if no one cares about the ineptitudes of James Randi, what about telling him to take the video down?

Hans

IV
The Turbo Dad to me
7/12/2019 at 8:02 PM
Re: Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey? (updated)
No one cares what you have to say. Its youtube close the video and move on with your life.

Richard

V
Me to The Turbo Dad
7/13/2019 at 10:35 AM
Re: Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey? (updated)
Oh, so to you a Christian is so much less important than a fraudulent medium, that to us Randi can behave like a fraudulent medium?

Is that it?

Writing is precisely moving on with my life, and calling out dishonesty like that of Randi is precisely part of my writing business, like his' involves demasking fruadulent spiritualist mediums.

And telling me who cares and doesn't care what I have to say kind of is moot when I can look at viewer stats.

Btw, I already closed the video and now I'm adressing you.

And you avoided answering whether comments were allowed until too many pointed out the blatant errors of fact, two in one sentence, before he reached 25 seconds. I haven't checked how many more there were.

VI
The Turbo Dad to me
7/13/2019 at 11:01 AM
Re: Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey? (updated)
You really must not have much of an interesting life if you spend so much time watching YouTube videos and getting upset. That video I believe is 10 years old. Randi must be in his mid 80s by now.

AGAIN, NO ONE CARES. YouTube viewer stats do not mean anything in the real world. Stop wasting my time with these silly emails. I do not work with Randi since 2009. I have not seen Randi since 2010.

Go annoy someone else with your silly religious beliefs.

Richard

VII
Me to The Turbo Dad
7/13/2019 at 11:14 AM
Re: Question the Bible but not James Randi, hey? (updated)
Just one more:

between 2009 and 2019, before he came to mid 80's was no one telling him to take that stupid video down? even you were with him up to 2010, year after it, no one contacted you about his blatant errors then?

Comment
15.VII.2019 no answer to that one.

It is noted how overbearing he is to a Christian.

  • 1) "No one cares what you have to say" - because I am Christian;
  • 2) An attempt to correct errors which an atheist could spot out with any literacy about Christianity (sth which James Randi lacks) is put down to my Christian beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment