Saturday 12 October 2013

Notifying Craig A. James of a refutation of his refutation ...

1) Creation vs Evolution : Heard of Libby Anne? , 2) Did Libby Anne misunderstand at least Something about Young Earth Creationism? Or: Why don't they teach logic in these schools?! 3) Further Faulty Logic in Craig A. James's "refutation of a dialogue" 4) Stupid Word Game, Craig A. James? 5) Whose assumptions are best or least well proven? 6) Somewhere else : Is the Genesis "the Basis of the Whole Bible" or are there others? 7) Great Bishop of Geneva! : How is Chick erroneous about where we got the Bible from? 8) Assorted retorts from yahoo boards and elsewhere : ... to Hitchens on Revelation, Decalogue and Evidence for Moses. 9) Correspondence de / of / van Hans-Georg Lundahl : Notifying Craig A. James of a refutation of his refutation ...

me to Craig A. James
date : 05/10/13 à 15h03
objet : This blog post is about Libby Anne, but since she refers to you ...
Creation vs Evolution : Heard of Libby Anne
http://creavsevolu.blogspot.fr/2013/10/heard-of-libby-anne.html


Craig A. James to me
date : 06/10/13 à 06h14
objet : Re: This blog post is about Libby Anne, but since she refers to you ...
Thanks for the link. It's kind of a weird ramble. I thought of responding, but there's not much to say to someone who is unable to grasp simple logic and is a dedicated creationist.

Best,
Craig

me to Craig A. James
date : 06/10/13 à 15h54
objet : Re: This blog post is about Libby Anne, but since she refers to you ...
Oh ... I am the one unable to grasp simple logic? Because I am a dedicated creationist perhaps?

The rambling part I do acknowledge. I was responding to one piece of mainly her but also your blog posts at a time.

If you change your mind, that might give you the plan to my ramble. So it is less weird to you.

Craig A. James to me
date : 06/10/13 à 16h12
objet : Re: This blog post is about Libby Anne, but since she refers to you ...
You make no coherent points that I could even argue against. Your criticisms of my claims are vague and say little more than that you think I'm wrong, but you argue against things I didn't even say. You seem to think this "professor" and "student" are real, as though that lecture actually happened.

Craig

me to Craig A. James
date : 06/10/13 à 17h38
objet : Re: This blog post is about Libby Anne, but since she refers to you ...
I did not say they had happened.

I did not say they had not happened.

I simply said you were very rash to conclude they had not happened.

I linked to a large series of dialogues saved on a separate blog of mine (the link with text These Dialogues are for Real) between me and others that you could as easily conclude had not happened when in fact they have.

If you want my hunch about the dialogue that you debunked, it may very well be fiction based on diverse snippets of itself occurring but separately in real life. Plus the enormous assumption of an Atheist Professor actually having the patience and courage to face argument.

But apart from that enormous assmption (without which you would not have had that Socratic dialogue at all, I am afraid) nothing in it is as unrealistic as you claim.

And of course I argue against some points you did not make because I argue against points Libby Anne made as well.

Suit yourself ...

me to Craig A. James
date : 06/10/13 à 18h08
objet : Just to notify, this new one is entirely to you
And I do not think it is too rambling (even if that would not equal any logical incoherence, of course):

Further Faulty Logic in Craig A. James's "refutation of a dialogue"
http://creavsevolu.blogspot.com/2013/10/further-faulty-logic-in-craig-jamess.html


me to Craig A. James
date : 08/10/13 à 11h29
objet : Further coherent point you could argue against ...
... if you have any arguments, that is:

Stupid Word Game, Craig A. James?
http://creavsevolu.blogspot.fr/2013/10/stupid-word-game-craig-james.html


Btw, if you already did answer previous one on a blogpost, I could of course look it up, but it would be courteous to notify me ...

The other person concerned,
Libby Anne, was notified of the series by link under her patheos blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment