I did understand that, so I am not notifying him on this one again, I already told him before, if he answered, he could count on being published.
The kind of shouting and nagging I have been dealing with is sth he typefies. Note well, I am leaving him anonimous, as he wanted.
All of below on Wednesday in Easter Week, 8-IV-2015.
- [notified CdCC, RW and TK, this one is with CdCC]
HGL's F.B. writings: My Real Friends on FB are Those who Allow me to Repost
- stop stalking me, please and I hope you do know what consent and friendship really mean because you don't seem to understand it.
- 1) I am not stalking you, this was a notification;
- 2) I don't seem to understand how to be YOUR friend, so? Did I seem as if I wanted to?
- 3) If you answer, count on it being published.
You see, I have lots of people who are REALLY stalking me about this or that or sundry thing they disagree with me about, including both the linguistic questions we discussed AND my having disappointed Chris Ferrara (who is NOT my friend), so, they want me to get confronted with their arguments without having to do so themselves, I want them to get confronted with my answers. That is why I consider it a waste of my already much stolen time (by them, not you) if an interesting discussion (of general interest) cannot be shared with the public so everyone who reads me can see how stupid they are.
- you are stalking me by making fun of my beliefs and thinkings on your blog. please, stop teasing me, my friends and delete your blogposts, otherwise I will report you to authorities and/or blogger.
you are being a nuisance and publishing things I post without my explicit consent.
- report if you like. I made fun of very little of your beliefs, I basically answered when you were trying to make fun of mine. Your attitude is btw very far from hip, it's more like bourgeois and, let's put it like this : Opus Dei. The Puritan or even "Calvinist" Catholics. You are btw perfectly free to retaliate in kind, but it seems you know you lost the debate.
- Still you made fun, no one made fun of your beliefs.
And do not label me as Opus Dei because they made a lot of problems in my country.
Btw I don't do shaming in public. It is not my style. Learn some manners, too.
- If you retaliated, I would not consider it shaming. If I was trying to shame anyone, it was not you, it was rather my coutryman TK. I did not say you were Opus Dei, I did say you had as bourgeois and hyperstrict values as they. And I have known three of them. Btw, as to learning some manners, the guys who agree with you about me are exactly the kind of guys I consider myself to be discreetly stalked by.
If it can be of any consolation, there is on the blog another debate on top of the linguistic one.
HGL's F.B. writings: On the Greatest Philosophers - who's that?
- i will be polite with this one: leave me alone and do not talk to me ever again, rozumiesz?